Little Buttons Essentials
Madannah Nipple Balm 15g
To relieve tenderness and discomfort of the nipple. For use during breastfeeding.
This balm is made of 100% natural products.
It contains small amounts of essential oils which have traditionally been used in herbal remedies. The properties of the essential oils in this balm provide relief to the nipple area from tenderness, inflammation and cracked skin. These discomforts may be the result of incorrect latch in the early breastfeeding days as baby and mother learn the art of breastfeeding.
How to use
To relieve tenderness and promote healing – apply a small amount of Madannah Nipple Balm to the nipple area after each breastfeed.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) Oils (Myrrh, Lavender, Geranium and Sandalwood).
- *For external use only
- Test on small area of skin for skin sensitivity prior to applying to large area.
- Avoid baby ingesting the essential oils- If baby feeds within half an hour of applying the cream, wipe excess cream from the nipple before feeding
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- Use only as intended.
- Seek advice from a Lactation Consultant or Maternal Child Health Practitioner, if you have concerns about breastfeeding your baby
- Australian Breastfeeding Association 24hour helpline 1800686268
- Australian Breastfeeding Association
*This product has not been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease.